Conditions to Use of Website
By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions.
No Legal Advice
The content of this website is provided solely for general informational purposes, and not as legal or other professional advice. The content of this site may not be complete, accurate, or up-to-date. You should not rely on any content on this website for any purpose. Decker Jones does not accept any responsibility for any loss occasioned by reliance on any content on this website.THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
No Attorney-Client Relationship
Your access to and use of this website do not form an attorney-client relationship with Decker Jones. Such a relationship can only occur after direct, personal communication with one of our attorneys and the execution of a written engagement letter. Any unsolicited information you may communicate before formation of an attorney-client relationship will not be protected from disclosure.
The Site May Not Be Used to Effect Legal Notice
Use of this site’s email and messaging system may not be used to attempt to provide Decker Jones with any nature of legal notice.
The copyrights in all content on this site are owned by Decker Jones.You are authorized to view, store, print, reproduce, copy, and distribute any pages within this site for non-commercial use within your organization only. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that (a) any copy of these documents which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein and (b) this page will be included with any distribution.
Some links within this site may lead to other sites. Decker Jones does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference, and does not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approve of such linked materials.
Unless otherwise indicated, lawyers listed on this site are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Admissions & Certifications
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Courts, Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. District Courts of Oklahoma
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas (Labor and Employment, Law Office Management and School Law Sections)
- Oklahoma Bar Association (1987 – 1996)
- Council of School Attorneys
- Tarrant County Bar Association (Labor and Employment Law and Women’s Bar Association Sections)
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Project Reach Advisory Board
- National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms (NAMWOLF) (2010 – present)
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Texas Education Agency, Certified School Board Trainer (2005 – present); Certified Independent Hearing Examiner (1996 – 1998)
Honors & Recognitions
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV® Preeminent TM (5.0); Top Rated Lawyer in Labor & Employment Law
- Top Attorney, Labor & Employment Law, Fort Worth, Texas Magazine (2014-2017)
- Top Attorney, Labor & Employment Law and Education Law, 360 West Magazine (2019 – 2020)
- Power Attorney, Fort Worth Business Press (2015)
- Master of Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court
- Executive Committee Member, Membership Committee Member, and Chair of Mock Trial Committee, Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court
Publications & Presentations
- “Texas Education Law – Personnel Issues,” University of Texas, Graduate School of Education:
- “Employment Discrimination,” Dallas Baptist University
- “Conducting Employee Investigations,” “Sexual Harassment Claims in Texas Public Schools,” “Workers’ Compensation for Texas Public Schools,” “Grandparents’ Rights,” “Disciplining Special Education Students,” “Documenting Employee Performance,” Region XI, Education Service Center
- “Sexual Harassment in the Workplace,” “Wrongful Discharge Claims,” “The Paralegal’s Role in Employment Discrimination Cases,” Institute on Paralegal Education
- “Employment Law Update,” “Practical Guide to Employment Terminations,” Texas Credit Union League
- “Investigation of Employee Complaints,” “Reductions in Force and Employee Terminations,” Texas Association of School Business Officials
- “Preparing the Employee Handbook,” “Personnel Issues for Public Employers,” “At-Will Employment,” Lorman Education Services.
- DECKER JONES RECEIVES 13 TOP ATTORNEY HONORS By Cynthia L. Hill
- 18 DECKER JONES ATTORNEYS VOTED AMONG THE BEST By Cynthia L. Hill
- SEVENTEEN AT DECKER JONES NAMED TOP ATTORNEYS By Cynthia L. Hill
- To Pay or Not to Pay Interns? That’s the question. Here’s the answer. By Cynthia L. Hill
- PROFESSIONALISM OF TWO DECKER JONES ATTORNEYS RECOGNIZED BY PRESTIGIOUS INNS OF COURT ORGANIZATION By Cynthia L. Hill
- DECKER JONES RECEIVES 39 TOP ATTORNEY HONORS By Cynthia L. Hill
- 25 DECKER JONES ATTORNEYS RECOGNIZED AS TOP ATTORNEYS IN REGION By Cynthia L. Hill
- Jury Exonerates Bell Helicopter in Discrimination Case By Cynthia L. Hill
- Decker Jones is Growing, Adding Two Veteran Labor & Employment Attorneys and a Seasoned Litigator By Cynthia L. Hill