DECKER JONES RECEIVES 27 TOP ATTORNEY HONORS
FORT WORTH, TX – July 1, 2017 – Nineteen members of Decker Jones, P.C., were named Top Attorneys 27 times by 360 West Magazine. Attorneys on this list were voted in by their Tarrant County peers and judged by a panel of experts. These exceptional attorneys are:
- Vianei Braun (education)
- Eric Camp (oil and gas)
- Mark Dugan (civil law – litigation; commercial litigation)
- Elisa Fox (banking and financial; construction)
- Adam Fulkerson (corporate finance/mergers & acquisitions; tax law)
- Janet Hahn (corporate finance/mergers & acquisitions; wills, trusts, estates, probates)
- Cynthia Hill (education; labor and employment)
- Leslie Hunt (business law; wills, trusts, estates, probates)
- Timothy Malone (oil and gas)
- Geoffrey Mantooth (intellectual property rights)
- Charles Milliken (corporate finance/mergers & acquisitions)
- Gary Moates (real estate)
- Matt Motes (construction)
- Frank Newman (real estate)
- Stephen Polozola (construction)
- Sarah Powers (oil and gas; real estate)
- Bradley Rice (construction)
- Eamonn Wiles (civil law – litigation; insurance)
- Brian Yost (intellectual property rights)
“The expertise of my colleagues is extraordinary and I commend them. Our firm is honored and humbled by this noteworthy achievement, especially in the competition’s inaugural year,” said Matt Motes, managing partner.
About Decker Jones, P.C. As a full-service law firm headquartered in Fort Worth, Decker Jones proudly serves clients throughout North Texas with numerous business and personal interests across the U.S. The firm believes in a one-on-one approach to customer service. With every client having a single point of contact supported by a network of attorneys working together, Decker Jones applies creative solutions to complex legal issues across a wide range of practice areas. In doing so, they help their clients achieve long-term goals while addressing immediate legal needs and seizing business opportunities.
Decker Jones originated in 1896, providing a strong foundation for serving its clients from one generation to the next. Today, the firm honors this legacy by retaining the names of two firm mentors, Robert Decker and Kenneth Jones. Decker Jones takes pride in providing clients with the responsiveness, expertise, and results they deserve.