11 DECKER JONES ATTORNEYS ARE 2021 SUPER LAWYERS
Generations of Experience. Always Moving Forward.
Contact: Kate Lattimore Norris
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sept. 22, 2021
(FORT WORTH, Texas) – Decker Jones today announces the 11 attorneys who have been named 2021 Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
“We celebrate our colleagues who have been named Super Lawyers—a truly remarkable achievement. Decker Jones works together as a team, and we are proud to have so many Super Lawyers among us. We look forward to serving our clients with the professionalism, expertise, and dedication to excellence that earns us such recognitions,” says Adam Fulkerson, firm Chief Executive Officer.
Decker Jones 2021 Super Lawyers:
- Daniel L. Bates, Civil Litigation (2003 – 2021)
- Vianei L. Braun, Employment & Labor (2003 – 2014, 2019 – 2021)
- Eric C. Camp, Energy & Natural Resources (2021)
- Mark S. Dugan, Business Litigation (2010 – 2021)
- Anthony R. Cuesta, Civil Litigation (2021)
- Randy J. Hall, Civil Litigation (2003 – 2021)
- Timothy E. Malone, Energy & Natural Resources (2012 – 2021)
- Charles B. Milliken, Mergers & Acquisitions (2005 – 2021)
- Gary M. Moates, Real Estate (2007 – 2021)
- Bradley H. Rice, Construction Litigation (2013 – 2021)
- Brian K. Yost, Intellectual Property (2004 – 2021)
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a rigorous multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research, and each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. More information on Super Lawyers and the entire 2021 Super Lawyers of Texas list can be found at www.SuperLawyers.com and in Texas Monthly.
About Decker Jones, P.C. As a full-service Fort Worth-based law firm, Decker Jones proudly serves clients throughout North Texas with numerous business and personal interests across the U.S. The firm believes in a one-on-one approach to customer service with every client having a single point of contact supported by a network of attorneys working together. Decker Jones applies creative solutions to complex legal issues across a wide range of practice areas. In doing so, they help their clients achieve long-term goals while addressing immediate legal needs and seizing business opportunities. Decker Jones originated in 1896, providing a strong foundation for serving its clients from one generation to the next. Learn more at www.DeckerJones.com.