DECKER JONES RECEIVES 13 TOP ATTORNEY HONORS
Generations of Experience. Always Moving Forward.
Contact: Kate Lattimore Norris
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FORT WORTH, TX – June 30, 2020 – Thirteen members of Decker Jones, P.C., were named Top Attorneys by 360 West Magazine. Attorneys on the list were voted in by their Tarrant County peers and judged by a panel of experts. These exceptional attorneys are:
- Vianei Braun (Labor & Employment)
- Anthony Cuesta (Civil Law / Litigation)
- Mark Dugan (Commercial Litigation)
- Adam Fulkerson (Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Michael Goodrich (Real Estate)
- Janet Hahn (Wills, Trusts, Estates and Probates)
- Cynthia Hill (Education)
- Timothy Malone (Oil & Gas)
- Charles Milliken (Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Gary Moates (Real Estate)
- Matt Motes (Construction)
- Bradley Rice (Construction)
- Brian Yost (Intellectual Property Rights)
“Decker Jones is honored to be consistently recognized among the best attorneys in Tarrant County. We are proud to serve our clients with a full complement of legal services that represent exceptional expertise in diverse practice areas. Congratulations to my colleagues and all the attorneys honored this year,” said Brian Yost, CEO.
Find out more about 360 West Top Attorneys at https://www.360westmagazine.com/legal-directory/.
About Decker Jones, P.C. As a full-service Fort Worth-based law firm, Decker Jones proudly serves clients throughout North Texas with numerous business and personal interests across the U.S. The firm believes in a one-on-one approach to customer service with every client having a single point of contact supported by a network of attorneys working together, Decker Jones applies creative solutions to complex legal issues across a wide range of practice areas. In doing so, they help their clients achieve long-term goals while addressing immediate legal needs and seizing business opportunities. Decker Jones originated in 1896, providing a strong foundation for serving its clients from one generation to the next. Learn more at www.DeckerJones.com